April 17-19, 2020
Spring Creek Park
15012 Brown Rd.
Tomball, TX 77377
Webelos Do Your Best is an opportunity for Webelos Scouts to work on four adventures and take a 3.5-mile walkabout. Webelos dens compete in den yell and den flag competitions. A parent/guardian must accompany every Webelos Scout. This year the Webelos Scouts will be camping adjacent to the district camporee. This will allow the Webelos Scouts to observe the various activities and the troops in actions. The Webelos Scouts will participate in rank appropriate activities.
Webelos Scouts will work on four adventures: Webelos Walkabout, Earth Rocks, Into the Woods, Into the Wild, and watch to a Dutch Oven cooking demonstration.
More information will be available at the March and April roundtables.
The registration fee is $8.50 for the first Webelos Scouts and $7 for each Webelos Scout. There is no charge for adults, but they must register.
Registration opens TBD
What to Bring
- BSA Health and Medical form for every participant -- everyone onsite (parents too)
- Sack lunch
- Bed roll, or sleeping bag
- Jacket, raingear, hat
- Extra change of clothes
- Mess kit
- Water bottle / cup
- Personal items (e.g., medications)
- Field uniform (Webelos Scout uniform)
- Activity uniform (Scout t-shirt)
- Notebook and writing instrument
- Hand sanitizer
- Folding chairs
- Insect repellant
- Cooler/ice to hold all lunches
- Tents with ground cloth
- Water containers for hauling water
- Food and cooking gear for pack/den
- First-aid kit (required – one per pack is acceptable)
- Trash bags
- Optional items: extra table (each den will be supplied one picnic table), marshmallows and sticks, raised firebox and wood (if you want a fire), 5-gallon buckets and shovel (to remove all ashes & unused wood), Scout Handbook, canopy
Webelos dens are responsible for their own food. There might not be grills available for cooking. Liquid fuel stoves are not allowed. Propane stoves are allowed.